Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba has finally taken to social media to address accusation made against him that he is gay.
Recall that we earlier reported that Nigerian man who is also a blogger, Kosi Ugo, had called out the handsome actor for being gay.
Reacting to the allegation, Uchemba said that he was not the one being referred to, as his name is “Williams Uche Mbah” and not “Uche Williams” as portrayed in Kosi’s write-up.
Writing further in a Facebook post dated November 24, Williams threatened to exhaust all legal options at his disposal when his accuser finally addresses him directly with his real name.
Williams noted that he had just married the love of his life and are both planning for their honeymoon, and as such, wouldn’t give his accuser the attention he so much craves for.
He wrote on Facebook, “Someone brought something to my attention recently. I read it with amusement and decided to speak immediately. Usually I would ignore this but for some reasons I think its important to address it.
Let me clarify the following
1. My name is Williams Uche Mbah not Uche Williams
2. For those of you calling my attention or linking me with the accusation in question, let me clearly state that I don’t know anyone by the name of Uche Williams.
3. If anyone has any accusation against me, Williams Uche Mbah, they should feel free to make it.
4. Anyone with an accusation against Williams Uche Mbah must ensure they have evidence to back it. Because if the accusation is false, I will respond with the full weight of every legal option at my disposal. Usually, I ignore fools and slanderers but in this case I am glad to make an exception.
5. This is the last I will speak on this issue until any accusation has been made directly to me. I just got married to the love of my life and we are planning our honeymoon. I dont have time to waste on foolishness. I dont like what I hate.😁
One more thing, chasing clout seems like fun until clout turns around and bites you. And the greatest response to a cloutchaser is to ignore them completely.
God bless you all and have a lovely day.❤️🙏🏾”