Education is an important aspect of life for a successful life career. With the aim of making it an easy process for individuals, the University of Buckingham, UK is providing an award for interested students.
The University of Buckingham is offering £5,000 scholarships to individuals who are willing to study a degree program at the Institution.
Two £5,000 opportunities are available for MSc Money, Banking, and Central Banking students. One scholarship of £1,600 and one of £1,800 are available for the PG Cert Money, Banking and Central Banking (fully taught online) students.
This scholarship opportunity will cover approximately 60% of the fees (which are the same for all students). This is a new programme that started in January 2021 and is taught online only.
The University of Buckingham which is obviously the oldest non-profit University in the United Kingdom was formed in 1973. A wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes are available.
Application Deadline: November 12, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to £5,000
Number of Awards: Up to 4
- Applicants must have a confirmed offer for the MSc Money, Banking & Central Banking or PG Cert in Money, Banking & Central Banking (online only).
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have a first or second-class honors degree or relevant experience.
- Applicants must achieve the minimum requirements in all four components (listening, reading, speaking, and writing). The minimum entry requirement for a degree-level course is a Common European Framework grade of B2. IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson equivalents.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first or second-class honors degree or relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must achieve the minimum requirements in all four components (listening, reading, speaking, and writing). The minimum entry requirement for a degree-level course is a Common European Framework grade of B2. IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson equivalents.
How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the masters degree programme at the university. Candidates wishing to be considered should state it in their application form or by email: ([email protected]).
Fore more information – Visit the official website