Popular Nollywood actor, Okon Lagos, has mocked Lai Mohammed, after the report released by the Lagos EndSARS Panel into the incident at Lekki Tollgate.
The report indicted the Nigerian Army and Police and described the incident as a ‘massacre’ of EndSARS protesters on October 20, 2020 at the Tollgate.
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed had always maintained that no live bullets were used by Nigerian forces, and he even went on a collision with CNN, who at the time reported that several lives were lost during the EndSARS protest on October 20 2020.
However, Okon Lagos in a post made on his Instagram page, has said it must be a tough job to for Lai Mohammed to defend a ‘lie.’
In his words;
“The truth about the Lekki tollgate killings is out now! What a tough job you’ve got Uncle Lai to defend a lie! This sleeping dog will refuse to lie.
Big step to a big win for Justice and the people. Thank you Lagos State Government. Oya Let the prosecutions and compensations commence. Eyes are watching…”
Here’s his post below:
More Trending Posts:
- Lady cries uncontrollably after she was denied access to Peruzzi during an event (Video)
- Rudeboy, CDQ and Zlatan made a song to diss me – Blessing Okoro
- Na so Bobrisky take start o – fans reacts as Bovi slays in wig (Video)
- Davido finally takes delivery of his Rolls Royce Cullinan worth N240m (Photos)
- BBNaija star, Jackie B celebrates her birthday with some hot photos